3 Cups Broccoli, florets
1 Sweet potato, medium size, cut like match sticks
1 Cup Cashew, raw
1 Onion, large dice
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
2 Tbsp Liquid Amino
1 Tbsp Ginger, minced
1 Tsp Garlic, minced
1/2 Tsp Turmeric, minced
1 Tbsp Basil, fine chiffonade
1 Tbsp Cilantro, fine chiffonade
1 Tbsp Red chili/garlic paste*optional*
1 Cup Farro
- Place 1 cup of dry farrow in a sauce pan with 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium boil, cook for 15 to 20 minutes to desired texture and serve on the side.
- Steam broccoli for 5 minutes and reserve.
- In a large sauté pan or wok heat the coconut oil on high.
- When coconut oil has melted and pan is warm add the ginger, garlic and turmeric cook until aromas released.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the sweet potatoes and cook for five minutes while stirring.
- Add broccoli, cashews and liquid amino toss, cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the basil and cilantro toss and serve.