1# Brussel Sprouts
1.5 cup Butternut squash, large dice
1/4 cup Cranberries
1/4 cup Almonds, lightly toasted
1/4 tsp Honey,raw
1 Tbsp & 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
1/8 tsp Rosemary, dried
Himalayan Salt, Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim brussel sprouts stem and slice in half lengthwise.
- Place 1 Tbsp coconut oil on 12×16 baking sheet allow to melt.
- Toss the brussel sprouts in the melted coconut oil, lay flat side down and bake for 30 minutes
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in sauté pan with rosemary.
- When pan warm and rosemary fragrance released add the butternut squash.
- Cook on medium high heat, stirring occasional allowing all side to brown. Make sure squash is cooked enough allowing you a easy bite through with little resistance.
- Add the brussel sprouts, cranberries, almonds and raw honey to the pan and lightly sauté for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper TT.
This can be served alone or as an accompaniment to any meat, fish or game!